Abby Woloss

Leaving+her+mark+%2F%2F+As+an+excellent+writer+and+excellent+student%2C+Abby+has+served+us+well+as+the+Managing+and+Opinions+editor+of+the+2018-2019+Hawk+Times+News+Staff.+We+couldn%27t+have+imagined+this+year+without+her.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Abby Woloss

Leaving her mark // As an excellent writer and excellent student, Abby has served us well as the Managing and Opinions editor of the 2018-2019 Hawk Times News Staff. We couldn't have imagined this year without her.

Kassidy Turner, Editor-In-Chief

Abby has served as Managing Editor and Opinions Editor on staff this year. She is one of the most headstrong and capable people I’ve ever met. She is an incredible leader of those around her. I have loved getting to know her and work with her this past year on staff, and I know she’ll do great things as the Editor-in-Chief of the Hawk Times next year.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

What’s your name and grade?

“I’m Abby Woloss, and I’m a junior.”

Who is the most influential person to you at Heath?

“Mrs. Dickens has encouraged me to do things inside and outside of the classroom that not many people know about, and it’s helped shape who I am and the person I want to be.”

What has been the happiest moment for you in high school?

“I got accepted in the George W. Bush Leadership Camp as one of 25 students from across the country. The experience taught me to be more confident and self-assured, and that everything happens for a reason.”

What would someone be surprised to know about your high school years?

“I ran Varsity Cross Country freshman year, and I really liked it.”

What’s been your favorite thing about serving on the Newspaper staff?

“I really like to write, so it’s something that comes naturally to me. I like having a platform to share my opinions on.”