Mia Mclemore

Finding relief in music

A+multi-talented+student+%2F%2F+After+coming+home+from+a+long+school+day%2C+Mia+finds+her+path+away+from+stress+through+music+or+friends+and+family.+%22I+have+always+loved+music+ever+since+I+was+little+so+I+began+to+play+interments.+I+fell+in+love+with+so+many+of+them+so+now+I+guess+I+am+a+multi-instrumental+person%2C+if+that%27s+even+a+thing%2C%22+said+Mia+Mclemore%2C+sophomore.+

A multi-talented student // After coming home from a long school day, Mia finds her path away from stress through music or friends and family. “I have always loved music ever since I was little so I began to play interments. I fell in love with so many of them so now I guess I am a multi-instrumental person, if that’s even a thing,” said Mia Mclemore, sophomore.

Ishika Patel , Writer

What is your name and grade?

“I am Mia Mclemore and I am currently in 10th grade.”

Who is the most influential person to you at Heath?

“I’d say the most influential person here at Heath for me is my English teacher Ms. Trahan, because she pushes me to work my hardest and be the best student I can be.”

What has been the happiest moment for you in high school?

“I think the happiest moment for me isn’t a single moment, but everyday when I get to see my friends and laugh and have fun.”

What would someone be surprised to know about your high school years?

“I feel like something people would be surprised to know about me is that I play the ukulele and I enjoy playing the piano, it is something I do as a hobby to relax from all of the homework and just from school in general.”

How do you plan on spending your four-day weekend?

“This weekend, I plan on hanging out with friends and family and just relax to take a break from everything.”